Wag 'n' Watch Pet Sitters is currently looking for a mature person to join our team of dog walkers for the Burlington/Aldershot area. This is an independent contractor position. Looking for a minimum one year contract with the possibility of extending beyond one year. The ideal candidate must have consistent availability Monday to Friday between the hours of 10am-3pm. This would be perfect for someone who is finished with the corporate world, retired or semi-retired.This job can be a very rewarding for someone who loves animals, but it is not always easy, this is a real job and it is challenging. You must be able to walk in all types of weather and have the availability for occasional evenings and weekends.
- Experience in Animal Care (1 year preferred)
- Reliable transportation is mandatory
- Valid G driver's license and insurance
- Knowledge of dog body language and behaviour is an asset
- Must be fully accessible through email, text and cell phone
- Willing to board dogs in your home is an asset.
- Chosen candidate must provide a current criminal background check
If you think you have what it takes and want to join our team please send your cover letter and resume to the following email below.
In your cover letter, please include the following information:
- A bit about yourself.
- Your ideal dog walking work day.
- Dog handling experience (if any)
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract